What is your all time favorite school supply?

My favorite school supply would have to be pens and markers.

Itā€™s hard to pick just one. I love all school supplies! The one I buy and make the most is stickers though. We love stickers, they make a great reward, we use them in our calendars, we make our folders our own, and lots of other things.

I love my erasable gel pens and highlighters!

1 Like

I really enjoy my comb binding machine I bought cheap from eBay. I also like using my laminator. Both tools have been very useful in my homeschool.

2 Likes

I think my favorite is my electric pencil sharpener. I tried sooooo many sharpeners and was getting so frustrated. Then my dad found one at Staples, and it is a life saver! It can sharpen anything in no time and hardly ever needs to be emptied. Weā€™ve had it for almost 2 years and it is still going strong (with 3 kids using it!).

1 Like

Iā€™ll have to go with dry erase markers, boards and sleeves! I also love post-it flags!! Great for marking pages. Iā€™m also addicted to my label maker :wink: My hubby bought me a laminater for Christmas, but I havenā€™t found time to try it yet.

I love my laminater and glue sticks ha ha you can never have enough! I love the caddy you use, I will have to get one for our school!

We love crayons at our house - big ones, small ones, triangle ones, chunky ones - they do have to be Crayola though or itā€™s a no go.

Laminator and Printer!

Pilot FriXion erasable gel pens! Love, love, love them!

1 Like

Pencils, pencils, pencils ā€¦ canā€™t have enough of them :slight_smile:

I love school supplies in general but my go to supply has to be copy paper. My kids love art so there is not a day that I donā€™t use copy paper in an art project, printable or lesson.

Favorite School Supplies for PreSchool and Kindergarten:

1. Handwriting Pages including ā€œSky, Fence, and Groundā€
  2. COAH - K4 Expansion Pack - Sight Words
    ** THANK YOU ERICA! ** We have purchased most of your curriculum packages for Pre-K and K4. (Used Sight Word sheets to begin K.)
  3. Do-A-Dots and washable Crayons

I dont know how to choose just one item its hard. I have this organizer thing that has handles and lots of pockets its brown and has giraffe print on it. I call it my giraffe carrier. It has some teacher supplies. I think my mom bought it at michaels.

I {heart} writing utensilsā€¦ Dry erase markers, markers, highlighters, pens, etc. I can never have enough colors!!

I would have to say my laminator is my favorite school supply.

I would have to say my favorite supply is our whiteboard and whiteboard markers. Having a larger whiteboard has been such a help in our classroom! My daughter does most of her math work on the board and then transfers the answers to her book (she doesnā€™t like working math problems on notebook paper). Having the desktop carousel would be a great place to store our markers!

My favorite school supply would be washable crayons and markers. My son and I love doing art together and sometimes when the paper is not the direct target I know its no big deal because they are washable, yay!

1 Like

Dry erase markers, mostly used with my mini white board.

Though I havenā€™t started homeschooling yet, i have always loved buying school supplies!! I canā€™t wait to get everything set up! I will just need to keep my spending under control haha!