Yes, please! We’re in Pennsylvania.

1 Like

Would love to participate! We are in Idaho, and often visit Utah so we could cover Utah if needed :smile:

1 Like

I’m in Utah. What a fun idea!

1 Like

I would love to participate - we are in North Carolina (maybe if the first one is full we can start another one if anyone else is interested!)

2 Likes

Yes, we may have to do that. I am waiting to see how many will sign up and then we can make a decision on how many groups we will create. Thank you for signing up!
@erica I think we would all love it if your family participated!!, but also understand it if you don’t at this time. :grin:

1 Like

This is a great idea! I don’t think we’ll do it this year since we’re going through Expedition Earth, but I hope you get enough people!! Let me know if for some reason you can’t find Colorado and I’ll see what I can do :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

We’d love to try it out - Illinois here.

1 Like

We’d love to participate! We’re in Kansas, but very near Missouri so we could do it as well.

1 Like

I’m in Tennessee (Memphis) and can also do Mississippi.

1 Like

Is everyone ready to get started? Or would you rather wait until summer?

Message me, I will give you my email address once we decide when to start, you can send me your name and mailing address, then I will reply to your email with the tips and how to, and a list for you to send post cards to.

:grin:

1 Like

We are going to start very soon! Please send me a message if you haven’t yet. Looking forward to getting started!! :grinning:

We would love to join in from Oregon! Thanks for doing this!

1 Like

I would love to participate in this, if it’s not too late! We’re from Missouri. I’m new to the forum here, and I’m not sure how I send you a message. Could you send one to me and I’ll reply with my info? Thanks so much!

1 Like

We are from Los Angeles, CA

1 Like

Good Morning!
I wanted to let you know that I am still receiving messages and emails with everyone’s info so once everyone has sent me their info I will send out the list for us to get started.
Have a blessed day!

1 Like

I’m in! We are in Florida!

2 Likes

Would love to join. We are in Florida.

2 Likes

HI! We are in Maryland and would love to join! Does anyone penpal?

1 Like

Lyzz and Vanessa, where in Fl are you guys?

1 Like

I am in East Orlando.

1 Like