Monthly themes for preschool?

So I’m trying to come up with a loose curriculum for my 3 year old. I’m thinking of something seasonal where each month has a theme (ie school/apples in September, Fall/Halloween in October, etc) and then there is suggested books, songs, crafts, etc. Does anyone know of something like this? I realize this is very similar to LOTW by Erica, which sounds awesome but we aren’t ready to incorporate scripture/Bible into our lessons at this point so I’m not sure I want to do that. Anyone know of any good sites or blogs that have some of these ideas already put together? I’m grasping here… mentally picturing what I think is out there, but not sure where it is or exactly what it includes.

I just found one blog that has something similar to what I’m looking for. In case anyone is looking. But please share any ideas/sites you like also. Thanks!

Try this one, too:

Her LOTW curriculum has alternate letter themes for non Christian families (j is for jellybeans instead of Jesus). We printed the non religious ones and left out a few other religious activities. There wasn’t a lot and it was easy to do!

1 Like

Oh yes! Thanks @melissa228! And thanks @JenniferDHS, I’m going to check that out!

1 Like

http://www.free-preschool-activities.com/preschool-themes.html
This site has theme ideas, preschool activities that go along, a song for the theme, and related crafts. I found it last week. I haven’t had time yet to really look it all over well, I just bookmarked it! But it may be worth checking out!

1 Like