Year Book Suggestion?

I want to have a year book for each of my children for every school year. We have a lot of pictures, and I think if I used a program on the computer to put together the photos and whateber else I want to add to the pages of the book it might be easier than doing amn actual scrapbook with pictures, stickers, papers, and the like. I do however I want to add some of their work, like written work and some school papees they have worked on, to the book.
Do you have any suggestions for me? I am totally unaware of what is available, what options there are, so any suggestion wilk be great. Thanks!

We are going to do this also - starting this year :slight_smile: We use Shutterfly and Blurb - I believe Shutterfly is FAR more user friendly (and you don’t need to download software onto your computer like Blurb), but Blurb is much more customizable (though because of this, it’s also quite time consuming). I choose which one I want to use based on the project. If I recall, Blurb is cheaper for BIG projects, whereas Shutterfly is more affordable for smaller projects. I think we’ll be going with Shutterfly for our year book. Happy creating! :smile:

2 Likes

Great suggestion! Thank you! :slight_smile: I am going to look into this as well. :smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much for yhe suggestions! I’m excited to look into them when I get a chance to do so. Thanks again!!

1 Like

:smile: Yes shutterfly is great!! And it has an app so you can upload directly from your phone too. I’ve used it for yeas for making photo books for bigger events and holidays in our family. They can get expensive if you have a bunch if pages (like 80+ pages) but they are much less expensive than scrapbooking and you don’t have to store supplies. Snapfish is great too. They are an HP company. They are also cheaper than Shutterfly but produce quality work too. And they have an app as well. :blush:

1 Like

That is a great idea! I wish I had thought of that!! I use Snapfish for all my photo uploading and picture books, so I’m going to see what they have for creating a yearbook. You are so smart!

1 Like

Thanks for the comments and suggestion!!

LOL!!! :smiley: thanks!!

I use blurb and love how you customize it. The quality has been great to.

1 Like