Which laser printer?

Whats an affordable laser printer? We print lots of our curriculum, and the inkjet is slow with color printing. Do you have a favorite brand?

We have been using the Brother 3170-CDW for the last couple of years and have been really happy with it. It prints really fast, produces great print, and the ink lasts a long time.

@Jen I just bought the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w (wireless) from Walmart a few weeks ago–it isn’t color though. I got it on sale though for only $87 but I see that now it is back up to $159 on their site. I use my inkjet for color still since I do so little color printing. I love the LaserJet that I bought though! It is fast and prints great :slight_smile:

I have the Hp laser jet pro 200 and I love it! It was pricey but it prints beautiful color pages fast! I printed Erica’s LOTW and K4 curriculum with it and everything turned out awesome!

This is the one I just purchased. I’ve only had it for a couple days, so I can’t give a true review…however, I have already printed off a lot of pages and really love it. It is only black and white - I still use an inkjet for color.