Which curriculum should you use?

With so many choices out there, and so much good advise, (and bad) which curriculum do you choose?
If your desire is to follow God’s direction for your family, you may find the following post very helpful. It wasn’t written about choosing curriculum per se, but it really does apply to many areas of life.
Be blessed and encouraged!

2 Likes

Good article! Yes, I definitely see how that goes with choosing curriculum. By chance, because I had trouble deciding, I added curriculum one at a time…and it was perfect for me. It allowed me to see how my child responded to each and gave me time to see how I liked to teach, and with each subject curriculum I added I knew better how to choose the next. The trickle, not flood, method for choosing curriculum really worked for me.

2 Likes

That’s great! It sounds like you made a wise decision and were able to be more confident in your decision making. That must have been a more peaceful atmosphere to be in for your children and that’s really good - Great job!

1 Like

@GC123, thanks so much for this article! This is exactly what I needed to hear! And @goldenecho, thank you for sharing your experience. I am planning to switch some curriculum, that is a great idea, adding one at a time!

2 Likes