When do these curriculums go on sale?

Good evening, ladies :slight_smile: Does anyone with knowledge of Alpha Omega and/or Apologia know if/when their products go on the biggest % sale? With 2 kiddos to homeschool now and quitting my job, $$ is very tight. Right now they are both on sale, but 20% is the highest I’ve ever seen either of them go.

Hi! I have a few suggestions for places you can find curriculum cheaper. Christianbook.com has tons of curriculum and they are usually way cheaper than the other websites. I have also used homeschoolclassifieds.com for years and have never had any problems. You can buy and sell used curriculum from other homeschool families.

Good luck!
Christina

1 Like

I think that might be the highest I’ve seen, also. However, prices for their curriculum (at least for Apologia) are available for much less than the company’s regular price, at www.rainbowresource.com

1 Like

Rainbow Resource is 20% off for Alpha and Omega right now.

1 Like

Thank you! I went ahead and bought my daughter’s curriculum at this price awhile back. I don’t think they do more than 20% off.

I second Christian Book. They also mail out a catalog which is nice to use to price compare and what not. If you have any nearby homeschool conventions that you can attend, I highly recommend that as well. Vendors will have a convention discount and the one I attend always has a great used curriculum sale.