What laminator do you use?

We use a Xyron 900 9" Creative Station laminator. It also makes stickers, mangetic lamiate, double sided laminate. I only have this because it’s from my old scrapbooking days!

Pros: It’s sticky laminate, so you can laminate 2 sheets back-to-back and then cut them apart without the laminate peeling off.
Cons: It’s kind of pricey, but you can get refills at JoAnn’s and Michael’s with a coupon.

If you don’t want a sticker/laminate/magnet maker, I would recommend the Scotch Thermal Laminator since it’s more cost effective at about $30. Refills are about $20/100.
Cons: It’s slower and laminate can peel off of small cut out pieces.

Which laminator do you use, and what do you like about it?

1 Like

I have the Scotch laminator and it worked great for your LOTW and K4

Scotch TL901. It works well and was about $30 off Amazon a couple of years ago.

Love the Scotch Thermal Laminator!

Scotch Thermal Laminator TL902 from Walmart…cheap, but it does the job when I need it to! :smiley:

Scotch Thermal Laminator here too! :smile:

I have the Scotch Thermal Laminator too. If I need to cut small pieces, I cut them out first then laminate to avoid peeling.

2 Likes

I’m with everyone else. I use the Scotch Thermal Laminator. It works perfect for everything I need.

We just got the scotch thermal tl902 from Wal-Mart for $20. I’ve only laminated a handful of papers but it’s worked great so far.

Purple Cows Hot/cold 13 inch which I found on Amazon. I don’t use it a ton, but so far, so good!

Love our Scotch laminator - we picked ours up cheap on Amazon and have used it for well over five years now. Refill pouches are inexpensive on Amazon too (there are some good off-brands). I actually bought a back-up just in case because we use ours a lot.

Fellowes Laminator. I purchased it from Staples. It works well.

I use the Purple Cow Hot/Cold Laminator and love it. I would highly recommend it! Purchased from Amazon.

I have the same one! I use that baby all the time and its held up great with high use for two years! I think I paid 19 dollars and it came with a bunch of the sheets to go with it.

We use the Scotch laminator here too! :slight_smile: