What is your favorite all-in-one curriculum?

I used Heart of Dakota for 2nd grade and will use My Father’s World for dd2 for Kindergarten next year. We really like HOD but I felt like it was lacking in English and Science so I really want to try something different next year. I may piece together my own curriculum, but it would be super if I could find a great all in one. :slight_smile: I’ve looked at Sonlight, Tapestry of Grace, MFW, HOD, Timberdoodle…I’m sure I’m forgetting some. I love learning through living books, but I feel like I need her to work a bit more independently next year on some things as I will need to divide school time with the two oldest, and will also have a toddler and a newborn baby.

1 Like

This is my second year of homeschooling (my son is now in 5th Grade) & I used MFW last year, this year & will likely continue. I didn’t love their science & English, so I replaced both of those subjects last year with Moving Beyond the Page. This year I enrolled my son in an elementary language arts class taught by a certified teacher who then homeschooled & they use Easy Grammar plus writing from IEW. I am using Apologia science Human Anatomy as well.

I’m just thinking about my recent post here & don’t want you to be discouraged! I love MFW & it’s all I really know as a “boxed” curriculum, but I just didn’t love their science & English components. If you have any questions about it, let me know. I know someone who does Heart of Dakota but that’s the limit of my knowledge ;).

1 Like