Simple Bible Study for K and 1st grade

I’m looking to find something to use with my K and 1st grader, a short bible study/devotional type thing. Anyone have something they love that is simple that we can do as a family?

I have used this in addition to other things we use: http://www.explorerbiblestudy.org/category/Beginnings
The link takes you to what they sell for pre-k, but they also have a section for elementary students and more.
I really like the way the lessons are introduced, a story from the Bible is told over the course of 5 days, there are memory verses, prayers, and other sweet things to share with your children as you do each page per day with them. It’s short, it’s solid, and it’s perfect for their young age. And they actually remember what we were learning about, including the memory verses when we practice them well.
I like to add in songs throughout the day and this curriculum actually mentions a certain songs cd but I use A beaks’s, only because it’s what I have and they love it. Also, I like to add in some coloring or a craft that I can find online for free.
Hope this helps, if you have any questions I’d be glad to try and answer them for you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Grapevine Studies is a great choice. It only takes about 15 to 20 minutes a day and young kids love it. Here is the link to the samples, I would try a sample and see if it might be a good fit for your family. Samples