Prayer request Baby and Mom

I was due with my 6th baby yesterday, the 19th of May. My babies are usually late, so that’s not a surprise. But I’d love some prayers for this baby and I, as labor and birth are soon approaching.
This has been a challenging pregnancy. It is within a year of my last, of which I had twins. So I have been more tired and weak than usual. I also had some dietary issues which I had never experienced before.
Please pray that labor will be easy, and that I will have strength, that both baby and I will be strong and healthy, and that there will be no complications. Also that I will recover quickly and regain all health and strength and for healing.
Thank you, and God bless you and yours as well.

11 Likes

I will be praying for you!

1 Like

Praying for you, baby, and your family:)

1 Like

I’ll be praying for you!

1 Like

I’ll be praying too!

1 Like

Father, we lift up GC123 to you now. We trust that you have your hand in this pregnancy and just ask that you would give GC123 strength. We pray that the baby would be healthy and that there would be no complications. We also ask for you to give the doctors and nurses wisdom. Lord we ask for a smooth labor and a speedy recovery for GC123. We pray for her other kiddos and husband and ask that you would give them peace and joy for their new baby. We thank you for all that you have a done and continue to do and we love you. In Jesus name. Amen.

13 Likes

Thank you so much. I’m so thankful to the Lord for this community! God bless you Jason, and your wife and children as well.

1 Like

Prayers for you! As the end of my pregnancy approaches I am right there with ya on the exhaustion! Hope everything goes smoothly.

2 Likes

Congratulations! I feel so happy for you. Reading your prayer request just gave me a sense of calm and joy! You are going to be holding a miracle soon and I will be praying. God bless you and your growing family!

1 Like

@NicoleB @Jharp @Jenny @Elizabeth @FraggleMom @mlnunes Thank you ladies for your faithfulness. I am forever thankful for the prayers! It’s a wonderful feeling and blessing to be showered with prayers.

3 Likes

I will also be praying. Let us know how you’re doing. And congratulations! :smiley:

1 Like

Praying for a safe and healthy delivery, quick recovery, and joy as new life
begins :slight_smile:

1 Like

Praying for you and your family!!

1 Like

Our baby boy was born yesterday!
Thank you so much for your prayers. Everything is well. We’re going home today.
If you’d like to pray for us still, please pray for continual and quick healing and recovery for both of us, and the adjustment of a new baby for our family.

8 Likes

So, so sweet! I will continue praying!

1 Like

Beautiful! Congratulations to you and your family!

1 Like

Congratulations!!! I’ll pray for a quick recovery. May God bless you and your precious baby!

1 Like

What a cutie!! Congratulations!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

How precious!!! Congratulations and God bless!

1 Like