Planner Preferences - Help!

Hey Mommas,
Do you prefer to have your weekly planner in a horizontal mode or vertical? And, if you had the choice, would you like to have a week on one page or on a two page spread? I have a planner business and am getting ready to build the 2016 homeschool edition for June release.

1 Like

Hi! I like my weekly planner in vertical mode so it fits in my 3 ring binder (I print the pages each week). Also, I like a week on a 2-page spread so I have more room to write in info for each subject. I hope that helps!! :slight_smile:

I prefer my weekly planner in the vertical mode and on a one page spread to save paper and to have a quick reference. Good luck on your business!

Hands down devoted Erin Condren fan. I tried 2 others and the DID NOT work for me. They are $$$ but so worth it because they make my life easier.

1 Like

My preference is horizontal with a week on 1 page. Days at the top and blank rows for subjects and multiple lines per subject.

I’ve never really had a preference, but they always seem to flow better vertically. The one I am using has the week over a 2 page spread, which is nice, so I can see the whole week and not everything is compacted onto one sheet