Need tips on keeping my busy 3 yo busy

I just wanted to introduce myself. I’m Ashley Estabrooks and I will begin homeschooling my daughter for kindergarten this Monday. Even though this is something my husband and I have planned for the last 6 years, I am super nervous, as I also have a very active, yet very curious 3 year old boy I need to keep busy. Unfortunately, he isn’t the least bit interested in learning so getting him to sit still with a busy bag or craft may not help, though I plan to try. This might make teaching my daughter difficult. (Any tips would be greatly appreciated) Regardless, I’m confident this is where God has lead us though and very excited to begin this journey with my daughter.

I have a 5th grade boy and a super active just turned 4yr old boy we just started preK but last yr I used PBS games on the computer and abcya.com games to occupy him but kept him in the classroom with us. This year I will have a2 month old to add to the mix so I have a notebook for my 4yr old to draw and write whatever he wants. We have magnet tiles and magnet blocks also magnetic dots that he can arrange in the shape of letters or robot etc. When all else fails I say PE time and send him running and jumping.
Best of luck

Try finding learning opportunities to learn together, hands on activities, knestic learning for both your K & preschool child. Do outdoor lessons (weather permitting), seek a homeschool family with an older child who could play with your 3 year old 2-3 times a week for an hour. A lot can get done in an hour. Remember K is supposed to be fun, so do lots of fun things that a 3 year would love to tag along. Keep your lesson time short, or break it up in chunks over time. I used to teach while the kids were eating and nap time (if still napping). Set out messy art supplies, yep your house will never be the same, water and bubbles at the sink and plastic cups, funnels, toys to play with. Pinterest is a great source for ideas for 3 year old fun, that will give you 10-15 min chunks to teach than let your K student work through stuff with your help. If able, I tried to keep them in my lap with something to do in front of you for your 3 year old, than teach your K beside you. Maybe stickers, bingo dabbers, etc. Again pinterest is full of great preschool fun activites that could be tied into learning for K student. Also we love curriculum like Five in A Row, literature based hands on activities. Hope that helps!