Multiplication Songs

Hey - I know a lot of people use various music CDs to help memorize multiplication / skip counting. Can you please let me know which you use? There are so many out there. I’m hoping to grab one that people recommend instead of just randomly choosing. Thanks! :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

I find the ones from schoolhouse rock get stuck in my head :wink: I’m not that far in with homeschooling so I’m sure there’s a better option

2 Likes

We found the ones we purchased did not stick in our heads, so we made up our own! If you would like a copy, I can send it to you. Just email me.

Blessings, donna

1 Like

My daughter loves the ones on YouTube by Mr. DeMaio. They are covers of pop songs and very catchy and entertaining. Plus, they’re free! Here is a link to the 3 times table song: http://youtu.be/9XzfQUXqiYY

2 Likes

@clwho - I can’t thank you enough! This is FABULOUS! My daughter isn’t much for music/songs (as in, she loves listening, but rarely will she sing along), but even she was bopping along to these (I’ll be surprised if she ever sang along, but they are still catchy enough that she’s learning them silently in her mind). They are fun for adults, too! I especially like the variety of other topics he includes! Thank you so much - this is one of my all time favorite resources. I may email the teacher and ask if there’s some way he’d consider putting them to CD and selling us one - they would be fabulous for the car :slight_smile: Thank you thank you! :slight_smile:

So glad you found it useful. There may be a way to put them on CDs yourself, but I’ve never done it so I don’t know how.