MOH: Book or E-Book?

I am looking at doing Mystery of History with my kids. I just found the teacher guide available on Amazon for the Kindle Fire. The cost is about the same as the book. So my question is, which one would be better?

I plan on using it for all three kids (youngest is 4) and it seems an ebook is more practical in that regard. However, a physical book can be sold (not sure if you can do that with ebooks).

I’ve looked at buying used, but the prices I’ve seen for used books are almost the same as a new one. I’m not adverse to buying it used, but I want a good deal out of it.

Anyone else have this dilemma?

The Kindle ebooks are $4 for each quarter, so $12 per volume which I think is a great deal. I think she only has Volume 1 and Volume 2 out on e-book now. She said (on her Facebook page) that her publisher is working on getting the other volumes out, but she doesn’t know when that will be. Looking on the website, the book sells for $50 (on sale now for $42).

I have the original edition of Volume 1 that I bought at a Used Book sale. I didn’t realize there was a newer version. However, since my daughter is only 5, I’m not going to worry about it. It was $10. After we finish her K5 curriculum, I will begin reading from it, and later, when I want to cycle through the same time period, I’ll get the latest version.

What you may want to do is get the ebook for the first quarter of Volume 1 and see how you like it. I think it would be a great way to test the waters for only $4!