Low cost homeschooling

Hi All!

We have decided to pull my 9th grader out of HS early and want to have him homeschool for the remainder of the school year. Even though its only a few months left and he doesnt have a heavy course load this semester it seems that its still equally as expensive. Does anyone know of any programs where my son can complete taking the few classes he needs for the next couple of months that wont cost us an arm and leg?

Thanks!
Amanda

None of my children are currently Grade 9 age however I know that there is Easy Peasy which is free https://allinonehomeschool.com I have never used it personally but I had heard good things about it. I took a quick peek at high school and they cover alot of subjects. Hope this helps.

1 Like

You may want to check out Rainbow Resource web site and use the “contact us” button and email them this question. The ladies that answer the questions and make recommendations are just the kindest people and they helped me out before with some good options to cover a month or two left before summer vacation. They promptly respond as well and would take a phone call with you too I’m sure. I think it would be worth a try!

1 Like