Letter of the week curriculum

I’m wondering if somebody happens to know how many pages the LOTW curriculum is.

I’m trying to figure out how much it will be to print it.

Thanks all!

@erica do you know exactly? I know it’s quite a bit, but you don’t have to print everything. Also, I depends on how many kids you have.

Following, because I’m hoping to do this with my youngest this year.

I believe it’s around 1500 pages of games and curriculum, etc. We just purchased LOTW and are very excited to use it this year. It’s very thorough with lesson plans and activities.

Hope that helps

Hi! It’s over 1500 pages now, which can seem like a lot! In my video that I just posted I gave printing tips and ways to save on printing costs as well.

I also like to recommend www.bestvaluecopy.com because they offer really inexpensive color printing. I think around $0.11/page

You also don’t have to print absolutely everything, and you can save money by printing on copy paper, in gray scale, and not laminating if you don’t need to re-use the items as well.

You can also choose to alternate skills so you’re not printing every activity included. Such as print half of the skill activities for the letter A, then print the other half of activities for Letter B. So that way you’re covering all of the skills, but just spreading out the activities a little bit and printing less.

You can also save on printing number cards. For example all of the activities come with their own number cards if needed, but you can really just print one set them use them for all of the letters. You also don’t have to print the large floor numbers for every letter, but can re-use a set multiple times.

I hope that helps, feel free to let me know if you have any other questions :slight_smile:

1 Like