IOWA Assessment Practice Test

Please tell me where is the best place to get the Iowa Assessment Practice Test for 8th and 10th graders that is online or printable!

We live in Bangkok, Thailand so getting a packet shipped is not an option. I really need this as soon as possible as well.

Thank you in advance for your time and input.

Hi! I have links for where you can get tests here:

They do ship them and you have a certain amount of days to finish and return them by. If you can’t do shipping, you may have to look online to see if there are online options for the standardized testing. Since you’re in Thailand, you may want to see what they require and if they have onsite facilities you can go to to do the testing there. If you’re military there and needing to make sure you have US testing I believe you can do the CAT tests online here: https://www.shopchristianliberty.com/california-achievement-test-online-version/

But you’ll probably still want to make sure you’re doing testing required for your area if you are a Thai citizen.

Hope that helps!

Erica,
Thank you so much for your response. I have scoured the internet (hoping nothing was being limited or blocked over here) and I can not seem to find a printable option. I am kinda bummed but, did find other general standardized assessments that I could print and at least give my students a feel for the upcoming test. I may have to suggest to the creators that a Practice Printable version would be uber helpful. I understand all the rules behind the actual exam and don’t judge them for that at all. Thanks for taking the time to help me with my dilemma.
Joyfully,
Jamie Cone