Homeschool Planner Update Feedback Request!

Hi everyone! I’m updating my colorful planner to include some of your requests. And I have a couple of questions for you.

1. Do you prefer portrait or landscape layout? Right now I offer both, but I’m thinking of going to portrait for all of my planners just to keep them consistent.

2. What are additional pages that you would like to see included? I have a month view, then weekly lesson pages. I’m also including notes, grades, attendance, reading log to the colorful planner. They’re already included in the 5x7 planner. What else would you like to have to make life easier?

3. Any other feedback on functionality of the planners for those of you who have used it?

I want to make sure my planners are functional and useful for you all, so I value your input! Don’t be afraid to make requests or suggestions on how I can improve them :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance!! <3 Erica

3 Likes

I had been recently looking for a planner and had a hard time finding one that met our unique needs. I finally bought one (yours) that is close to what I was looking for. I’m very happy with it. I printed it in landscape, but I agree that portrait would be easier. Yours was beautifully made, but I needed space for 10 workboxes, so I just adapted it to my needs. I also live in a highly controlled state, so I need to document more, but again, I made a few extras in microsoft, then had everything bound at STAPLES. I haven’t used it yet, but I see it being a great asset to our upcoming year. Thank you for putting so much hard work into these! :smiley:

2 Likes

I really like your colorful planner with the whole week on one page!
My only wish would be that it was editable and made into a word document to save to my computer weekly so I can save on paper/ink. This would be so helpful for those of us on a tight budget.
Keep up the wonderful work you do! Your talents are a blessing to so many of us in our homeschooling journey. :grinning:

2 Likes

@Erica What would make your planner perfect would be:

1/ space for 10 subjects ideally on one page.
2/ editable (so I can write the subject/info and just print)

I already use some of your planner sheets, but the weekly pages just don’t work because I need more subject lines.

2 Likes

Will you only be making 5x7 planner? I’d like to keep the regular size if at all possible.

1 Like

I agree with all of these…especially editable. I love your planners and want to start using them again. I used your daily planner last year but wanted something that had school and home together. So I purchased a Well Planned Day planner. Love it!! But not really loving the $$ and I like being able to print my own. And even the WPD is short on subject space. If I fill up all the subject spaces, it doesn’t leave me any room for daily to-do items. And I agree with the other ladies…love you work and you are such a blessing to us homeschoolers!! Keep it up!!

1 Like

I’m working on updating the full size one and I’m making that one editable on the computer as well :smile: I’ll see if I can add in more subject spaces, It’s kind of cramped but I’ll see what I can do!
Thanks for the suggestions!

4 Likes

So cool! Can’t wait to see it!! :smile:

Not sure if you are still looking for ideas but I’d love to have field trip forms (to document where we went for what date cost contact info etc) a page to fill out co-op or outside classes For each child per semester for documentation.

Are you still going to make it editable? thanks!!!

Hi! I’m so sorry, I’m not going to be able to get it done at this time. I tried quite hard, however the forms that I wanted included just weren’t playing nice with my software and I didn’t want to have to delete some of the forms just to get the file to work. I may continue working on it, but for now they’re going to just be print and write planners, sorry!

1 Like

I so appreciate you trying to make it editable!
All of your handwork doesn’t go unnoticed.

3 Likes

No big deal! I still LOVE everything you do!! Thanks for trying so hard.

1 Like