Has anyone had any experience with Simply Music Online

I have heard of the Simply Music method before and am intrigued by it. I have taken several years of piano myself, but learned the traditional way…learning notes first. I tried to teach my kids, but they think piano is hard. I would love for them to learn. In addition, I have 4 kids and getting them out of the house all the time to different lessons & activities is sometimes the most trying part of my day. Also, individual lessons are expensive!

So…I found Simply Music online. You pay $97 for a lifetime membership of lessons, music, etc. for levels 1 & 2. Has anyone tried this before?

I’ve never heard of it, but I’m intrigued - I’ll be following this post in hopes that someone has something (preferably good) to say about it! Lessons are SOOOO expensive - we so want our kids to learn an instrument, but just can’t afford regular lessons. Here’s hoping this is a good option :slight_smile:

I am following too because sitting in a car with 4 other kids including a 2 yr old and a 6 month while my daughter is being taught just isn’t fun!! I really don’t think I can do this much longer. I have never heard of this but I will look. What about Paino Wizzard? Anyone tried that?

1 Like

I’ve never heard of or tried Piano Wizard either, but I’m still following along hoping someone has something to add about either of these intriguing ideas - we just can’t afford traditional lessons! If nobody chimes in with a suggestion I may just jump in and try one of these online things to see how it goes :slight_smile: