Got any easy crock pot recipes for busy nights?

I love quick things on nights when I’m too busy doing school to plan things! One of my favorites are crock pot recipes. I have a ton of recipes listed here, but would love to hear which crockpot recipes you have and love!

2 Likes

Chicken tacos

Add frozen chicken about 4 pieces. I used chicken breasts
2 cans of ratel
2 packets of taco seasoning

Cook on low all day, then shred for tacos.
Add your favorite toppings

6 Likes

I really like the crockpot sesame honey chicken recipe from skinnytaste.com. It’s a favorite in my home, and I freeze the leftovers for a future weeknight meal.

2 Likes

Crockpot Italian Chicken

2 cans cream of chicken soup
8 oz lowfat cream cheese
1 envelope dry zesty Italian dressing mix

Stir these together then lay 2-3 frozen chicken breasts on top. Cook on high for 6 hours. Break apart chicken and serve over penne pasta.

1 Like

French Dip Sandwiches

1 Packet Knorr French Onion Soup
1 packet Knorr Au Jus
3 C water
1 C strong brewed coffee
1 Beef Roast-my usual is a London broil

Cook on low 8 hours.
Slice roast, serve on toasted hoagie buns with melted mozzarella.
Ladle the Jus into bowls and enjoy!

1 Like

My family loves the chicken and salsa from skinnytaste. We either put it on rice or eat it as tacos and it’s so simple. http://www.skinnytaste.com/2013/10/embarrassingly-easy-crock-pot-salsa.html?m=1

One of my husband’s favorites that I’ve tried so far is taco meatloaf. I got the recipe from here. I usually set it on some foil to keep it out of the grease. I’ve also learned recently that it bakes up very well in the oven, too, so it’s versatile!

My friend shared this with me & the family loves it - Easy Chicken parmesan

4 chicken boneless skinless breasts or 6 thighs
2 tbsp oil
2 Tbsp minced garlic
1 jar spaghetti or marinara sauce
1/4 c Parmesan cheese
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1 1/2 c crushed croutons, I like Texas toast brand

Place oil and garlic in crockpot, then chicken, Top w/ sauce - cook low 6 hours. About 1 hour before serving, top with cheeses and croutons, cover and continue on low. Serve with pasta - use the chicken sauce to top it.
**This also bakes up well in oven - assemble in 9-13 garlic/oil/chicken/1/2 jar sauce/cheese/croutons/rest of sauce. cover loosely w/ foil 350 F for 1 hour.

1 Like

Cajun chicken and sausage! No “real” recipe. Just throw it in and serve with hot rice.

Celery, onions, green peppers, diced tomatoes, Tony’s seasoning, boneless chicken thighs and sausage.

I recently bought a SECOND crock pot because I utilize the crock pot every week, at least twice!

1 Like

I throw a whole frozen chicken in the crockpot with a bottle of BBQ sauce and some salt, garlic and pepper. I serve pulled chicken sandwiches that night and use the leftover chicken to make Hawaiian chicken with rice and pineapple the next night. Bam!

Crock Pot Beef Stew

2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1 inch cubes
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 onion, chopped
1 1/2 cups beef broth
3 potatoes, diced
4 carrots, sliced
1 stalk celery, chopped

Place meat in slow cooker. In a small bowl mix together the flour, salt, and pepper; pour over meat, and stir to coat meat with flour mixture. Stir in the garlic, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, onion, beef broth, potatoes, carrots, and celery.

Cover, and cook on Low setting for 10 to 12 hours, or on High setting for 4 to 6 hours.

1 Like

I use my crock pot at least 3-4 times a week! I make chili, beef or chicken stew, whole chicken, meat loaf, meatballs, you name it! When I’m very pressed for time I make a very quick chicken meal with the following:
-frozen chicken
-2 cans cream of chicken soup
-2 cans cheddar cheese soup
-Only 1-2 cans water.
Let it cook all day and then before you are ready to eat cook up some egg noodles. Put your egg noodles on a plate/bowl and pour over the chicken and soup. Its very tasty! (And SO easy!)

1 Like

My favorite thing to make in my crockpot is meatballs.You make them in the morning, put them in the crockpot with sauce and leave it.

Here’s an EASY & YUMMY recipe!!! Just make a side dish (potatoes, veggies, french bread, etc.) and you got one good hearty meal :slight_smile: http://www.budgetsavvydiva.com/2013/02/easy-slow-cooker-chicken-recipe/

1 Like

Tasty teriyaki chicken (sooo good)

This is the best crockpot chicken. The whole family loves it and it is so easy to make.

Kansas city Sue’s Chicken

We like to serve this over spinach or lettuce for a healthier meal. Pretty much everything over at Mel’s Kitchen wonderful.