For Sale - Voyages in English 3rd grade and 6th grade curriculum sets

I’m selling Voyages in English Grammar and Writing Curriculum 3rd grade (Loyola Press) - includes student textbook, teacher edition, practice book, assessment book, and answer key. Student text and teacher book are in EXCELLENT condition! Practice book is only missing chapter 1 worksheets, but there are plenty of practice exercises in the textbook. The assessment book has never been used and has all chapter tests. I have twins and actually have 2 3rd grade student sets (textbook, practice book and assessment book) if you should need two sets.

I am also selling Voyages in English 6th grade curriculum set including student textbook, teacher edition, practice book, assessment book and answer key. Practice book and assessment book are missing chapter 1 only. Student text and teacher edition in EXCELLENT condition.

If you are interested in 3rd grade set and/or 6th grade set, please email me at ljplass@gmail.com.

What is the cost on the grade 3 set?

$140 for two student sets and teacher edition. $110 for one student set and teacher edition. Prices include shipping. FYI, I originally paid $260 for all.

All of these items have now been sold :smile: Thank you!