Fix it Grammer testing comparison

I have been thinking about changing from BJU to fix It Grammar , but wonder how well they do on Standardized Testing. Does Fix It Grammar make a difference in Standardized Testing?:smiley:

Hi there @Suzann4848! I have used this material this past year for my 4th grader and for the high school class I taught at our co op for high schoolers (grades 9-12). While these students weren’t taking standardized tests following the use of this material, I will say the high schoolers were taking the ACT/SAT. The older high schoolers who had already taken these tests all said they wish they had used Fix It! before taking the exam as they felt much more prepared after the course. I hope this is helpful in some way! I was teaching levels 1 and 2, and I have also worked as a copyeditor/proofreader/content editor for several publishing companies. In my opinion this material is solid. I can’t see any reason why it wouldn’t benefit students who would be taking standardized tests. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Excellent to know @Forchristandkids Thank you!! I get overwhelmed with the information on the website. At what age/grade do you believe it is okay to begin Fix It? I’d appreciate absolutely any information you can give on the program. Thank you!

Thank You so much for your reply. You have helped me with my decision.:smiley::+1:t2: