First time homeschooling

Hi my name’s Jasmine. I am currently 5 months pregnant with our first boy. Also this will be our first year of homeschooling out two daughters (LeeAnna age 6 1st grade and Rachel age 4 Pre-K). I’m really trying to figure out exactly what all I will need with out breaking the bank to homeschool my little ones. If anyone could please help me it would be much appreciated it. :slight_smile:

Hi Jasmine!

I’m a first time homeschooler too, so I definitely do not have as much knowledge as others in the community, but by talking to fellow homeschoolers these are some budget friendly options for homeschooling that were recommended to me:

-The Good and the Beautiful Language Arts
-Easy Peasy All in One Homeschool
-There are lots of freebies and affordable curriculum at Top Picks Homeschool Curriculum Fair on Facebook
-There’s also a lot of affordable used curriculum available out there, I don’t have a website to offer, but I’ve googled “used homeschool curriculum” and found a lot on eBay or other sites.
-If you’re wanting to stick with common core, Engage NY has all the eureka math lessons & ELA lessons for free.

I hope this helps a little! Congratulations on starting your homeschool journey! I hope you and your littles have a wonderful first year!