Encouraging Verses

"I lift up my eyes to the mountains-where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth. Psalm 121:1-2

There are days when I wake up and see mountains all around. Mountains of household chores, illness, school work etc etc. This verse reminds me that the help I need comes from the creator. How could I ever doubt that what needs to be done will be done? HE is with us and will help us overcome the mountains.

7 Likes

Thank you for this verse. If it’s ok, I would ask for prayers for my 5 year old son. He has just come down with some serious double eye infections due to his system being worn down from an illness he’s been fighting for a month now. The eye infections came totally out of left field though and hit both eyes within 24 hours of each other. We are treating it aggressively but are concerned, of course. Prayers for him and for our 7 year old daughter who now seems to be showing signs of it as well would be appreciated (despite our best efforts to quarantine, it is contagious). She will see the doctor in the morning. Thank you in advance for your prayers.

2 Likes

Praying for quick healing for your children and for it not to spread to anyone else.

Thank you for your prayers! They are both on the mend and we are so thankful! Again, thank you!!

1 Like

Lamentations 3:22-23
"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness."

This verse was spoken to me by a friend when I first began homeschooling (about a year ago). I really needed to hear this because sometimes I felt like I was asking for the same thing everyday. Or repenting of the same sin. Feeling like I had failed in someway at school everyday. Sometimes we just need to be reminded that our Father in Heaven doesn’t get tired of hearing the same prayer request and He doesn’t tire of having the same mercies on us everyday, if that is what we need. So, I just wanted to encourage others to go to the Lord with your troubles. His mercies are new everyday and He is faithful to see you through each day.

2 Likes