Easy Peasy All in One Homeschool

Hey all! I’m so excited to have found this group! I am currently homeschooling both of our daughters. They are 5th & 6th graders. We came from private school that was all A beka and just too much busy work and worksheets for them. We tried an all online and zoom live class charter school and that was NOT a good fit.

So now I’m kinda in limbo. We were waiting for a local charter school to have openings but now they don’t want to do it. We’ve been doing Easy Peasy All In One Homeschool and they are loving it.

My question is it it enough? Have any of you done it? Should I add in more? I’d love any input you have!

Thank you :pray:t2:

Hi!
When we first started homeschool I looked into Abeka and was soo in love with it! Hahaha we went another way, and I’m sooo glad we did. They have some great items, but I think they are best left to piece together and use them as each family sees fit, not just as the guide suggests. That’s for any curricula though :slight_smile:
I’ve just browsed through easy peasy, but if your kids are loving it and thriving, then I’d say it’s enough! Are they doing all the subjects?

1 Like

I have not done it personally, but I have friends who have. They have 6 kids and two of them have graduated now and one is in college. I’m pretty sure its enough and I am considering it for my fellas. I have a concern about the amount of “busy work” with other systems, too, so I’m glad you mentioned that.

I completely agree. If they’re loving it and thriving then it’s enough.