Easy Peasy All-in-One Homeschool?

I am wondering if anyone has used this website. I am considering using it for math and electives and maybe supplemental for history, science, and language arts. My main questions are whether the math is enough to stand alone. Thanks!

1 Like

My sister in law uses this with her 3rd grader. She seems to like it a lot, but we haven’t talked specifics about any particular subjects.

1 Like

I looked into this the other day after someone mentioned it. I’d never heard of it before. It had some great stuff, links, resources. Overall we prefer a more hands on curriculum, but that’s just personal preference. “To each, his own!”, right? If you like it, give it a shot - or just supplement with it while you decide… or try it over the summer to see if you want to commit :slight_smile: Good luck!

2 Likes

I’m currently using Heart of Dakota for preschool, but I love to use Easy Peasy along with it because my kids love watching the different videos that they have links to. My kids will sing the catchy tunes about the alphabet and sometimes I print off a coloring page or a cut and glue type activity.

With my older child we are studying ancient history next year and many of our other subjects are going to be related to that theme. We are going to use Easy Peasy for music class because they have a course called Ancient Music! I’ve looked through it and it really looks great. (And its all FREE!)

Easy Peasy is one of Cathy Duffy’s top 102 picks this year!

1 Like

I’ve never heard of this Easy Peasy. I’m doing cultural studies next year so I am going to check this out! Thanks

1 Like

I used Easy Peasy with my son last year (5th grade) I loved how it was all laid out and ease to follow. Unfortunately, my son struggled working independently and needed more hands on involvement. I also didn’t like how there wasn’t much review on what was learned. (Just moves from topic to topic) if your child enjoys reading/working a lot online and is able to work independently, I think it’s a GREAT program. It just didn’t fit with my kiddos learning style. Give it a try :grinning:

1 Like