Can you recommend a printer?

I had a Canon Pixma that I loved for the last 5 years but it has finally died. I could buy the ink super cheap off amazon which is great since I use a ton of it. I have had some issues with it the last couple years so I think I’m going to stay away from Canon’s. Can you recommend a reasonably priced printer with cheap ink refills? I feel lost with no printer right now!

GREAT QUESTION! We need a new printer as well! We have an HP - it still “works”, but I DON’T recommend it (not sure which HP version it is) - every HP we have had has worked poorly and cost a lot for ink. I’m curious to see what other people recommend! Too bad we can’t get printer companies to send us printers for free to test out! :slight_smile:

I LOVE my HP Laser Jet Pro M276nw.

It’s an all in one printer, scanner, copier with a document feeder.

The toner is very costly but I don’t replace it more than once a year (and I don’t ration my printing) so it still is a good value!

I have a Kodak ESP office 2150. I bought it 3 years ago and it’s still going strong. The ink is very reasonably priced as well. I spent forever researching printers and I’m glad I bought the Kodak. It prints great pictures too.

I have a Lexmark Pro 715 and I love it. It is an all in one. We use it DAILY!! And I replace the ink about twice a year. Hope that helps!

I use an Epson Workforce 840. It works wonderfully.
I buy ink on Ebay that is refurbished. It costs about $1 per cartridge.

We have an Epson Workforce 7520. We do a lot of printing and copying and appreciate the capability to print double sided copies, and wirelessly print from any device (tablet, smartphone).

I too need help! I’m at my wits end with my lexmark x5650. It really was good till I realized I don’t want to ration my printing and the ink is waaay too expensive. So, I need to replace it. Erica uses the Brother HL-3170CDW and I’m considering that one but would like to know if anyone else uses it and can share more about their experience with it. Thanks! Blessings :grinning:

I think Canon Pixma TS9120 is good printer. It efficient fast and cost per page is very less. I have recently bought it. Main point is that Canon Customer Service is awesome. You will get good service, if you use canon printer.

If you only replace the ink 2x a year, how much printing are you doing? I’m curious.