Board Game suggestions

Blokus, UNO, Castle Logics are some of our favorites! We play a lot with LEGO’s.

Hi @UCF612 I kept meaning to reply sooner but forgot! I find the Lego Education site confusing too but I think I figured something out! :slight_smile: They have more than one site and the names are very similar! If you go to one of them, they don’t list their prices, but only link to outside distributors. If you go to the other one, the prices are listed and you can order directly from there! If you go here and click on the “shop” tab at the upper left corner, you can look around their site by age level and interest category, view sample teacher guides, etc. and even order directly from this site. That’s what I did! (This will work if you are in the U.S. at least.) Otherwise, if you just Google Lego Education, it will take you to their general site and they don’t include the “shop” tab there and that site is very confusing to me! I hope this helps!

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll check that out.

We haven’t gotten to that age yet, but off the top of my head, I would recommend Memory, Operation, Sorry, Guess Who, and Uno. And for the older kids, maybe Battleship or Apples 2 Apples.

I’m looking forward to playing Carcassone and Settlers of Catan with my kids when they’re older as well. :smile:

1 Like