Back to School Freebies!

Just wanted to share this Back to School Freebies download of several products absolutely free. Check it out! At least 2 or 3 of those were on my to buy list. :smiley:

4 Likes

Thanks for the share.

1 Like

Wow- Glad you forwarded this to all of us.
Thanks Again!

1 Like

Thank you @GC123 This download is awesome!

1 Like

Thank you!! This was great.

1 Like

Has anyone had trouble with the PDFs not working? I can open some, but not all of them. And, Bible Road Trip isn’t working, which is the one I was most excited about.

Thank you so much for sharing! I’ve already downloaded a few items I have also been wanting from here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! I didn’t have any trouble with the downloads. Did you get it straightened out?

I had originally wanted the Presidential Scrapbook from Knowledge Quest, Cultivating Responsibility Parenting Wisdom for Ages 9-12, and Raising Godly Children in an Ungodly World. So I was really excited to see all these for free! Also, Bible Road Trip, although you can get Bible Road Trip for free as a weekly download. Anyway, I am excited now about some other of those downloads I did not know about previously, like the Warfare DuctTape for making the costumes and weapons for Egypt studies/play. I certainly will try those out, I know my children will love it!
What have you all liked the most?

presidential scrapbook! I think the duct tape costumes looks pretty cool too :grinning:

1 Like

This site has these freebies again this year! Some fantastic resources! :smile: These are good this week only (through the 22nd of July). Here is the link again! homeschoolgiveaways.com/back-to-school-freebies-2016

2 Likes