ISO a few things!

Saxon 3 Intermediate
Bookshark History 2 IG
All About Reading Level 1
IEW Grammer The Nose book
IEW Writing Level A
Abeka Basic Phonics Readers

I have IEW Fix it Grammar books teachers editions both The nose and Robin Hood in case you are still interested…

Yes, I am! How much are you asking for them?

$13 each or $25 for both they are like new. Bought them new and never used them.

I’ll take them! My paypal is keptinmylocket@yahoo.com
Thank you!!

I have the latest version of AAR Level 1. I bought this in August for this last school year. Comes with everything (teacher manual, student packet (letter tiles and flashcards aka basic reading interactive kit), 3 readers and even the reading games with ziggy the zebra. Comes from a smoke and pet free home. The only thing you would need to make it complete is the activity book. I paid $161.75 asking $100.00 for it all. Let me know if you are interested

Sorry this went into my spam for some reason! For the Ziggy Zebra games are all the games in tact in the book or have you already removed the pages to file folders?
Thank you!

All the games are in file folders already and never been used! My son and I did the first game and he wanted nothing to do with them so they are all already for you.

I have Saxon Math Grades 3- 12 Textbooks, workbooks, and some other guides. Textbooks $25, Workbooks $12 Email me and I’ll send a Paypal Invoice. Shipping not included.