I wish I would've known

I found this site, does any of you know if it’s an official one?? https://amongstlovelythings.com/rest/?ap_id=circeins&s2-ssl=yes I don’t have kindle as well and few links lead me to this site … I would love to read it too :blush:

I found her official site http://amongstlovelythings.com/homeschooling/ and you can buy the book from the link I sent before :smile:

1 Like

It looks that way :-/ I hope you’re able to read it!! It’s very good!! Click on links above that another lady posted :slight_smile:

i found it! i got it on the kindle app on my phone! starting it now! yay! Thanks!

1 Like

@heba - Thank you so much! He is finally doing better. If you have any more questions - I would be happy to try and answer them. :slight_smile: You summed it up well - and that is what is lacking in an online school, I think. :slight_smile: Have a great day today!

1 Like

@dlhomeschool Thank you for these words! My oldest boy is only about to turn 6 years old and though he is far from the teen years, it is so good to hear from another mother who has faced these teen years with boys giving this reassurance and words of preparation so that it might not be such a surprise when I see it from my own son several years from now. Thank you for sharing from your experience and wisdom!!

Thank you very much @sgrrbear , I will not hesitate to ask you if I have any question :blush:

sgrrrbear, I really think you’ll find your son will have a lot more success with learning/writing when it’s something he enjoys. It takes courage to step away from an all in one curriculum or something like K12. Parts work and it’s easy to stay with that part but it’s great you can see the part that’s not working for you and take steps to figure out what does. Blessings on your journey!

Sorry, what are workboxes? :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community @MathGeekMama!! :smiley:

Erica has a video tutorial and there is some information on the web as well.

1 Like

I’d say I kinda wished I knew Paperrater, a free essay checker website that scrutinizes spelling, plagiarism, grammar, word choice, style, vocabulary words, and assigns grades too. I found it to be a better alternative for Grammarly whose advance features are paid. I always felt that English wasn’t my biggest strength and needed some outside assistance and reassurance. This is making my life a little easier now.