I was curious how some of you keep your home school papers organized

I have a daily lesson planner I use online, I also use a 3 ring binder for work that has been printed out. I just bought an accordion style folder to keep workbooks and flashcards separated by subject. I was considering getting Boober a binder for his completed work but have kept it in a large envelope for now.

I keep all of our current year’s stuff in my binder–grades, schedules, extras etc… My highschooler’s transcripts are kept on the computer, and also the kids’ papers are saved on computer. For worksheets or tests I’ve printed ahead of time, and for answer keys that are too large for my binder, I keep a “Teacher Box” with hanging files. This is next to the couch with my binder where I correct all their work.

I have found the almost-perfect-for-me planners. I say almost because it would only really be perfect for me if I made my own to fit my own needs. But, this one comes so close!
It is called Keepers at Home Organizer, and I use it for all of the home-oriented things, including homeschooling. Although, there is a separate homeschooling planner which I have and use everyday along with the other one.
But in answering your questions, most of my homeschool papers are in separate binders; I have one exclusively for anything that is “legal” related. I labeled it with the name of our school. Then I have one that has all of the encouraging articles I have printed out, all of the curriculums I am interested in and some reviews about them as well printed out, and other things of same type.
As you can probably tell, I am better organized by separating things by types.