For Sale: Misc Curriculum mostly prek/k/1st Grade

Wordly Wise 3000 K - No writing in the student book, missing picture cards 1-3 the rest are there, and I believe all concept cards are there. Teacher manual looks clean as well. $10ppd

Cursive writing book with transparencies (one book has some writing on the actual pages but transparencies are good. The other is Zaner-Bloser) $5ppd

Math-U-See Primer instruction book and DVD (DVD never opened still shrink wrapped) $20ppd

Beginning Geography by Evan Moor- book is clean, it was cut and rebound so I could make copies easier. It is the original book.

The Ordinary Parents Guide to Teaching Reading used but in good condition. No marks that I can see or remember. Asking $10ppd

Horizons Phonics and Reading level Kindergarten teachers guide and Reader 1 Ann’s Cat no markings $15ppd

First Language Lessons for the Well-Trained Mind level 1 $8ppd

Harcourt Your Health textbook 1st Grade hardcover book only marking is the school checkout stamp on the cover $8ppd

Carson Dellosa Interactive Notebooks Language Arts Grade 1 has been unbound and rebound for ease to make copies as I went no markings $8ppd

If the price is ppd it includes media mail shipping on me as well as tracking. Paypal, please.

Will trade items for the following: Story of the World volume 1 Ancient times. I need All 3 books no writing/marks, please. I also need Fix it Grammar: The Nose Tree.